Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lazy Monday Again

Okay so I am only posting this to prove you can go meatless for one day without even thinking about it. My lovely husband received this frantic text from me around 5 pm yesterday: I have no idea what to make for dinner, I am super busy tonight, stop and grab whatever from where ever! Okay so we are lucky enough to have a Fresh and Easy market a couple of blocks from our house. It is where we primarily shop and it's nice because they have good food ready to go. So my smarty husband did just that. He grabbed some already made shrimp alfredo, a prepackaged salad oh and their super yummy fresh bread ( I could eat a whole loaf by myself!) And that was our Meatless Monday. By the way my Aiden devoured his and had seconds! Of course it's shrimp, pasta and cheese so who wouldn't?! Think about meatless, it's not as hard as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment