Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday really?!

Okay seriously the week came and went and now I have no clue what the heck I have done or was suppose to do. I mean really with all that's going on in my life I should have just stayed in bed. Went to the doctor today. Test came back positive but nothing on ultrasound!!! He said it's probably just too early. Awesome so now I am worrying about that until Tuesday. Today my tia Andrea would have been 39 years old. I cannot believe almost a year ago she was murdered. I don't want next week to happen. It's going to be too painful. And it's my 5 year anniversary! Yea should be totally stoked an can't be. Can't go away because I cannot dump my kids in my mom not now. I just don't even know right now. My head is pounding and I need a nap. Tomorrow will be better?

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment