Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Do Tuesday!

So I am at work. I am taking Thursday - Monday off so I have to work today. But I came in at 4am so I'm off at 1p. Fair trade I think. But for that reason my to do list is extremely short today. Keeping it simple with 1 load of laundry, hit up the bathrooms, and bake some zucchini bread. (I have giant zucchini overtaking my garden)

I do however want to refer back to the argument er discussion 2 weeks ago in my house, where my hubs jokingly asked for a chore chart and I not jokingly threw the Smith House Binder at him. Of course I call it the Smith Family Playbook because it is our game plan for running a house and family. And since I threw introduced my hubs to it, he has really stepped up his game. Granted he is still learning his role in the plays but he's trying and I did get to relax a little after dinner a few times last week. So hopefully he sticks with it. Our playbook is broken down into days of the week and each day lists which duties should be completed each day. There of course are notes regarding who could possibly complete each duty to help but again it's just a suggestion. There is another section entitled the boys and that is again broken down into days of the week and any special events or dr's visits or what have you's regarding the boys goes under there. That's all I got for now but I figure it's a start. I am thinking of adding a home section where we list ongoing projects and wish lists regarding things to do for the home or improvement of home. Anyway, have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh... we made strawberry jam last night. I wish I could say we'd grown the strawberries, but we didn't. Our garden is dealing with a very stubborn insect. :)

    ReplyDelete