Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To Do Tuesday!

     So, I forgot about a meeting with my boss today when I made the schedule so I had to come in on my day off. No biggie just 4 short hours. My to do list is short but full! I cleaned up last night so the house is in order I just have some pretty big rocks to sift through today. But most of it is fun stuff for me so no worries. I started moving around furniture in my bedroom and cleaning out the closet so I need to finish that. And I want to set up my sewing area in my bedroom again. That is my other big rock. I will probably work on the room during the afternoon and the sewing stuff after I put the kids to bed. It's so much easier to work with scissors and needles when Aiden is out! Glad this week's list consists of things for me. I am learning to let go of the mom and wife role a little and include things that interest me. Things I can do without the kids and the hubs, like blogging, readings, sewing. It's hard as a women to not get consumed by those roles. They are the most important roles we take on that get judged and critcized the most. I also have some things to work on for my career but that can wait. Not forever just until Wednesday! Who knows maybe I can knock it all out today! Ha I wish just one Tuesday everything on the list would get done. But I am okay knowing it won't and never will. I would have absolutely no life in order to accomplish everything and I would rather have the interruptions of kids, a husband, friends, and family then none at all. And as promised my meal plan using my apps is ready! Here it is, oh and this is probably going to be a 2 parter seeing as I only used half my apps!

Tonight: Capellini Pomodoro: whole foods app
Wednesday: we usually get together at my grandmas
Thursday: simple lemon/herb chicken: all recipes spinner app
Friday: Tangy BBQ chicken or grilled halibut (haven't decided)
Saturday: Grilled Terriyaki Beef Kabobs: Betty Crocker app
Sunday: left overs free day

No comments:

Post a Comment