Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Meatless Monday...Tuesday?

Okay so I had this post written and set to go yesterday er make that Sunday, it's midnight and officially Tuesday. Anywho, it's meatless Monday but gosh darn it I am freakin craving my moms taco salad!!! So scratchy entire menu for the week I am making taco salad on meatless Monday. And while yes, I could bot use meat and just use pinto beans, I haven't eaten this dish since I was a kid and I just want to eat it the way my mama used to make it. So we will have meatless Friday I say Friday because I want grilled halibut so I need to thaw it out in the fridge so it will probably be Friday before we actually eat it.

So I tweeted I wanted to challenge myself and create a meal plan using my apps all about food. Because I am obsessed with it and love to cook! So I have like 8 apps involving food and recipes. I created a plan an was all set with delicious capellini pomodoro on the menu but as previously stated I want some damn taco salad!!! So add to my to do Tuesday list meal plan with apps. It really is just some rearranging. Will post tomorrow night y'all!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment