Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day

So this year I am going with picture memories for all the dads in my life. My dad, my dad in law, and my hubs. A couple of years ago I had pictures of me and Aiden taken and created a collage for my husband and then did the same for the grandpa's only the collage just had pictures of Aiden. This year I took pics of both of the kiddos and Aiden and I are painting wooden picture frames from Michaels. I also bought some super cute stickers themed around dad and grandpa. I will let Aiden decorate each frame and will add each of their names to the frames spelled out in stickers. What I am struggling with is picking out pictures. I took some really cute ones of the boys together and alone in our backyard. They were in matching shirts Big Brother/Little Brother. (I never thought I would be the momma who dressed her kids in matching anything!) They looked so adorable. I am thinking since I love so many pictures I will put individual pics of the boys in the single frames and make a collage of the two of them together. Thank God for Costco online photo!! I create the collages and have them printed and ready in an hour!! Okay it's settled now must log out and back in to Costco.com. Whew it's Friday and I'm done with gifts!!! So happy for me.

Wishing all the Dada's, Papa's, and Grandpa's a wonderful weekend. Filled with love and laughter. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment